These Haircut Trends Make Sure You Don’t Get Left Behind in 2021
Ready to change up your hairdo to be more trendy, sophisticated, or funky? It seems that in 2021, anything goes when it comes to hairstyles so feel free to do what you want! If you want to make sure that you get the latest and greatest cut for the year based on current trends, look toward these popular ‘dos.
Drumroll, Please: Here Are the Most Popular Haircuts in Columbia, Maryland Going Into the New Year
According to top stylists, the trendiest haircuts to kick off a new year and new you include:
- The Mullet: Yeah, we can’t believe it either, but what goes around comes around, and this trend doesn’t seem to be leaving anytime soon. While in the past, it was typically sported by men, the mullet is popular for women now, too!
- The Bob: This is just a classic, especially when straight. There are so many ways to customize a bob, making it a long-lasting trend that may never go out of style.
- Extensions: Yes, we know, that’s actually the opposite of a haircut. But when you go to the salon for a new look, this is a great way to go to ensure your hair always looks fab.
- Curly Bangs: ‘70s style curls are another trend making a comeback, and for good reason. Everyone loves the look of lush curls!
- Curtain Bangs: Speaking of bangs, these low-maintenance face-framing ones help you look younger and trendier.
Where to Go for the Trendiest Cuts, Colors, and Hair Techniques – Patrick’s Hair Design
We’re ready to make sure you get the hottest in hair trends for the upcoming year. Our creative stylists love having fun with haircuts and styles, and we’d love to make your next cut the best you’ve ever had! Call us today at 410-730-1700, or book an appointment online now!